Saturday, September 8, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my brand new blog!!!

I'm super excited to start this blog because I hope it will help not only me but many others out there as well!
I have suffered from anorexia/bulimia for a while now, not super severe but enough that it affects my every day life & it's with me all the time.
I no longer want to calorie count, purge, over exercise, have anxiety, etc.
Since I live in a part of Ontario where there is no eating disorder treatment I want to use this blog as my help.
It is this or nothing.
So if I can't save my own life maybe I can save someone else's life.

I want to fill this blog with recovery inspiration, healthy thoughts, healthy recipes,quotes, events etc.

Please, If you would like to contribute or have your recovery/healthy life blog or recovery story featured please contact me!! at judith-12-purple@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment